Saturday, July 20, 2013

Busy Day at the Cottage!

Lots of changes at the Cozy Cottage Blessings, and more to come!

I finally was able to find time to put the sign up! Ashley's American Girl Doll Porch Swing has become the new Cozy Cottage Blessings sign! I would like it to be a little more noticeable, but it will do for now! I think maybe I will paint the swing a very pale yellow and see how that looks!?


Still waiting for the larger booth to become available so I can bring in the stove, but I'm still waiting for the leg to be repaired, so no worries....it will come together soon enough! Baby steps are good I am learning!


Below are close-up pics of some of the items in the booth...the new addtions are a few of the cute girly bedroom items I found/made, and will be bringing to the store Monday during my lunch break!

I also did some "West Olive picking", (as opposed to American picking) and hope to get those items hauled to my house this week! Very fun, unique items!! I can't wait to show you!















Let me know what you think, and if you've visited the store recently!!
Too much fun!

   









No comments:

Post a Comment