Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Stove. A Swan...and A Dream

    


The Stove.

 Piece of a broken dream. A piece of broken hearts.
 Now has a broken piece, itself.

 The Stove? Repairable. By human hands.

Broken hearts. Bleeding hearts. Healed only by willing hearts to forgive.
Surrendered hearts to the Holy Spirit in obedience.

I search for healing. Search hard. Pray hard. Cry hard. Hope hard. Forgive hard.

If not for grace...if not for mercy. If not for Him. My Only Hope.
 He knows me. Loves me.
Even though...Even when...

He knows my life; past, present, future.
 My Creator. My name, written in His Book. His Plan.
His Purpose. His Child.

Made to love Him. Love others. Serve. Create. Nurture. Marvel at his awesome Creation.
Live in it, appreciate it. Be inspired by it. That's who He made me to be.

My dreams. My passions. All God-gifts.
"Not So Shabby" Antique Mall.  Cozy Cottage Blessings.                                        


I watch Him open doors wide making dreams come true.

Phil.3:13-14 But one thing I do; Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward a goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

That's it! Stop.
 Listen to His Voice. Follow my dreams. Stop listening to the "what if I fail" lies.
Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it  is the Lord's purpose that prevails.






The Swan. Leads me down the Au Sable River as I kayak in Ludington this weekend.
The same mate for life. He's alone. He's lost his too.

 Still, He leads me through unknown waters. To openess, healing, freedom.
"Never will I leave you, nor forsake you."

Not when you're drowing. Alone. Not in Africa. Alone. Not when you're broken and can't hear My Voice through the pain and noise of life. I am with you.

My God is BIG and Able, beyond my comprehension. Isa 55:8~9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.


So to honor my Savior, my Deliverer, my Redeemer, my Friend; I will "Be a 10"! Not perfect by human standards, just My Best For Him!
Thank You, Jesus, for the hopes and dreams that lie before me,
and the journey we will make, together.

1 comment:

  1. Laurie...I am overwhelmed. This is beautiful. YOU are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete